About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Two for One



Happy Saturday! We have already had a busy day and it is only 9:00. LOL I combined two challenges for this card the first is the sketch from The Pink Elephant and the second is the color with a little bling from Simply Scrapping Crafts. Okay I admit I was so focused on the colors I forgot the bling and had to add it at the last minute. OOPS! This card seems manly to me so I will be sending it to my brother-in-law. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

ScrappinGalz said...

I really like this color combo. I just did a more masculine card today myself.

Janelle Stollfus said...

Sarah, your cards are so clean and pretty! I LOVE the inspiration one a couple of posts down. That busy wall is a perfect card and you did such a great job on it.

Jessica said...

GREAT CARD!!! TFS!

Jenn K said...

Wonderful colors! Thanks for playing on TPE!

Suzanne said...

Super job! I love that sentiment!

Trudi said...

Fab card Sarah! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!