About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Stamp Something Challenge

Happy Monday! The challenge over at Stamp Something was to create a project with designer paper, ribbon and buttons. I went real simple because the real challenge for me was using my new Copic markers. Over at Simply Scrapping Crafts one of the groups is a beginning Copic group. Each week Lisa will give us a new technique to try out. The first week was to practice shading and blending. I had many trial and errors before I picked this one for my final project. Any of you out there experts with Copics have any advice. I am off to work. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love the vibrant colors. Super sweet card!

Alison said...

Cute bear! Good coloring! I have this DSP and have troub;e using it! TFS!

Erin... said...

adorable!! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamp Something this week!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! What a darling project!! Love that sweet bear!! :) Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!! HUGS