About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

One more before I go....

Happy Thursday. This will be a quick post, we are headed to Rehoboth Beach for a few days for a bit of R&R. It is suppose to be warm and sunny so I am excited to camp out on the beach and play in the sand. This page was made using a sketch over at Simply Scrapping Crafts. The pictures are of my oldest sister Deb holding her two nephews. They are both about 3 months old at the time. Check out all of that Basic Grey goodness. Big Sigh! Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love this fun, bright layout. Great job.