About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

hey there, chickadee

Happy Tuesday! The challenge over at The Pink Elephant was to create something with yellow, designer paper and buttons. I had yet to use these little chicks from Papertrey Ink, so I thought they would be perfect for this challenge. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Silvia said...

Oh, yes! This is such a cute card. What a great way to use the buttons. Way to go girl!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE!!
Sheri-TPE DT