About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Think Pink



Happy Thursday! I am excited because today is the day for The Pink Elephant's Scrapping Design Team debut. The challenge was to use pink. I know I have said it before I am not so girly but I took the pink theme and ran with it. Here is the thing about my scrapping, I am pretty simple as far as it goes, but my goal is to use my pictures and tell a story. That is what I strive for anyway. Isn't that 5k embellie pretty cute? All I did was cover some chipboard letters with lots of ribbon. So easy but makes the page pop(in my opinion) So hop on over to TPE and give it a go, you have to see the rest of the design team's creations, talk about talent. As soon as I figure out how to do it I will link them to my sidebar. Let me know if you do the challenge so I can check out your page. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Congratulations Sarah! wow.... we made it, this is so exciting! Your work is beautiful! I just became your follower. I love your page! Love, love the ribbons, very clever idea.Happy Thursday!

Fern said...

Hi Sarah!! What a clever idea wrapping the chipboard with the ribbon ~ it's beautiful.. and so is this layout!!! An, I've already learned something new!!!! Woo Hooo!! Have a wonderful evening!! XXXXX

Jennifer said...

Great page! Loved how you covered the chipboard with the ribbon!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! (=

Beth aka BR-T said...

Sarah this is a fantastic layout and you did perfectly telling your story! I love you ribbon on the chipboard is looks awesome, also I am thrilled to be working along side you as a part of the team! Beth

Cheryl said...

This is fabulous! I love how you wrapped the chipboard with the ribbon. It is such a cool look.

Unknown said...

Your page does "POP" Great LO! Love the pink!

Jess said...

This is such a fab LO! Love the ribbon on the letters!