About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mother's Day Times Two


I found a great sketch in Papercraft's magazine and decided to use it to make my Mother's Day cards. I started with my woodgrain die for the background. I even used my Scor Pal on the white cardstock to add a border. I love when cards just come together. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Dori Shelton said...

These are both lovely!! I really like the unique way you used the brads in the first card.

Unknown said...

Both are very pretty! I love how you used the brads as the tree tops!

Elisabeth said...

So sweet, love the clean crisp feel of these!