About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Monday, May 3, 2010

The Pink Elephant Scrapbook #5



Hello Friends! What a crazy week it has been over at the White House. :) Sick kids, sick father-in-law, soccer, birthday parties, you get the drift. I am hoping once again for a calmer week, let's see how that works for us. The challenge over at The Pink Elephant was a theme challenge. You needed to use paper flowers in your layout. Well, I have to say I am not a flowery kinda girl. I think it is all those boys in my life, I very rarely do girly pages. This page is kinda girly. My mom and sisters and I went to NYC this fall and had a blast. I scrapped myself with each of them. I also included a close-up of the flower. It was super easy, all you need is a punch, the end of a paint brush and some adhesive. You can see a more sophisticated elxplanation here. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Trudi said...

Fabulous layout Sarah and fab flowers too! Thanks for joining our scrap challenge this week at TPE!

LORi said...

Fabulous Sarah!! Thanks for sharing with TPE!!

HUGS - LORi