About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

So Grateful for You


Hi Friends, I hope you are having a great day! I woke up to sever thunder storms and a tornado warning. Crazy weather. The challenge over at The Pink Elephant today is a sketch plus use fabric (felt works) on your layout. I have to say I have never used fabric on my pages before, so I decided to use it like designer paper. I really like how it turned out. Now here's the thing if you know me you know that it is hard to put just one photo on a page, but I did it! But then as I was doing the second page I realized I had more Thanksgiving photos that I wanted to use so I hijacked the page and added more photos. Which do you like better? I apologize for the yucky photos, I couldn't go outside due to the yucky weather. Please check out the rest of the design team's gorgeous layouts. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Becky said...

what beautiful pictures and layout.

Marlene said...

Beautiful! My favorite is the second one. The colors are more vibrant and everything pops!

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a great way to use fabric in layouts, love the colors and the print fabric.

Jennifer said...

Great use of fabric!! Love the layouts and pictures!! (=