About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sweet Summer

Happy Tuesday. The challenge over at The Pink Elephant was to create a card with a summer theme. What says summer more than smores? I think smores are a perfect food, you really can mess with it. Every summer when we are at the beach we do them with the kids, I have to say you can see the sugar soaring through my kids. :) Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey
Designer Paper: reminisce
Ribbon: Papertrey

8 comments:

MiamiKel said...

This is suuuuuuper cute! So creative and wonderful colors!

Becky said...

This is just toooo cute ..:) love it.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Very cute card, smores is definately summer and I love how you used punches to get the s'more.

heather t said...

I really like that pink, it reminds me of the strawberry marshmellows that we used for s'mores this weekend! Soooo yummy :)

Elisabeth said...

Love that paper pieced s'more...too cute!

KER said...

SWEET!!!...pun intended...tfs this cute card

~*Joni said...

Mmmmm...what a great image to use on a card! I love smores - we've experimented with different versions (adding peanut butter, white chocolate chips, etc.) and I love it even more every time. haha! Wonderful card, perfect for the summer. Thank you so much for joining us at TPE this week for our summer challenge!
~*Joni TPE DT

Rhonda Langley said...

Love the marshmallow! Cute!