About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Easy Peasy Birthday Wishes



Happy Tuesday! My lovely husband informed me on Sunday night that he needed a card for his principal for Monday. This is what I came up with. I used my Scor Pal to score a half inch margin around the card (love that) I used my Papertrey stamps and some pretty colored scraps and a card was born. Easy Peasy. :) Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Beautiful card, I know he will love it, specially when he finds out you made it for him.

Nancy said...

Definitely easy peasy! And it looks wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and the sentiment layer. Simple but stunning.
TFS

HappyCrafter said...

Don't you just love those last minute requests! Great use of the scor pal, totally finishes it off.

Keva said...

Love the bright colors! Really fun card.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Love it! Nice and easy, but lot's of colors.

Veronica Z said...

This is a great card! It is so colorful, and I am all for cards that are easy to make!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Sarah, beautiful colors and great design. Love it! :)

KER said...

oh boy the bright colors of this card are so cheerful...would make anyone have a happy day