About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge #7

Have you discovered Lawn Fawn stamps? So cute! I love the set Say Cheese. I hadn't had a chance to ink it up yet so I was excited when I saw this challenge. The challenge over at Lawnscaping was to make your own background. What do ya think? Definately check out the blog but also they are on Facebook. So check them out there. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Laurel Beard said...

What a perfect card that illustrates your love for your spouse! Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!!!!

Cheryl said...

Totally cute! I love the background you created!




~Cheryl~


**Check out my Meljen’s Designs & Whimsy Stamps blog candy!**

Marie said...

This is such a sweet card! The background looks great - I love that you colored all of those hearts red =) TFS!

Christiana said...

Aw, what a sweet card! Love the striped paper on the snapshot frame! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Lawnscaping!