About Me

My photo
I am Sarah, a stay at home mom of two wonderful, little boys. In my life before kids I was a fifth grade teacher. I now work with first year teachers, which I love. Creating is one of the ways I stay sane. I become very cranky if I have not stamped or scrapped in a while. Join me on this creative journey.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Project Life Week Thirteen


Wow, things sure have been crazy around here. My class is almost over which will make things much easier. I have not posted in awhile but I am still caught up with my PL just not posting them on the blog. I am going to skip two weeks at the White House and show you last week's photos. Be sure to go to Jessica's blog and check out other PL albums. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.
The Room Fairy came and left these cool bubbles. The visits from the Room Fairy have been scarce so she thought she would go with the glitz. :)
My very cool dude. That face is something. I have to say we are having some issues with this little guy. He has decided to scream every time I leave the room. I know it is just a phase but it better be a quick one.
We got a new laptop! Our computer has been on its last leg for awhile now. We saved some of our tax refund and bought this baby! Love It!
I know it is all about the shoes. Are these not the cutest things? I wore them to work one day and a sixth grader stopped me in the hall to tell me how cute they are. If you know middle schoolers this is high praise.
Friday night at the Chinese Buffet. Really not John's and my favorite place but the kids love it. This shot is so typical of the two them. John's cheesy smile paired with Reid's new rapper look. Again, I hope it is a quick phase.
Another cheesy picture! This one is taken by me holding the camera in front of our faces. They never come out great but I kinda like this one. Our faces do look huge, though.

My favorite photo of the week. Since Elias has been having some issues lately we have started a behavior chart with him. He has really bought into it. (for the most part) His favorite thing is to stand on his desk and put his "checkers" on.

2 comments:

Kim Fernandez said...

John still makes the John-smile-face!! Yay!!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Precious moments!!!!!!!